Friday, January 4, 2008

Secret Service Knocked On My Door Today

Wow, what a strange day this has been. Had a physical therapist, a nurse who found the drugstore gave my hubby the wrong medication and that is why he has been in a stupor all week, and THEN the S.L.E.D. secret service division of counter terrorism knocked on my door. First they went to my neighbor's house and he called me to tell me when there was a knock on my door. They asked about a neighbor -female-who evidently had sent the President of the United States a Xmas card. That's the reason they came anyway as that is what they told me. They asked if I was surprised that they were here and I answered "Damn, right, it's not everyday the secret service knocks." They told me that is what they wanted to hear instead of " No, why haven't you been here sooner." My sister said that the neighbor who sent the xmas card might of threatened or even put something in the card. Never a good thing when the law shows up unless I call for them. They ask if I knew her and if I thought it strange she sent the card and if I had heard any noises from her house since she and her son have been gone all day.I told them anyone who sent the current President a card was strange, LOL. Strange Day Indeed.

No comments: