Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Thanks Friends

After 6 units of blood transfusions Johnny was moved to a skilled nursing facility . He suffered a cerebral hemorrage in '05 and now a hip replacement from a fall last Oct. He has lain with a broken shattered hip fracture for 6 months in extreme pain. J is only 50 yrs. old and here's hoping they can get him back on his feet. He is only staying there for a short time

. Thank You Friend! I know I've never told you In the hurried rush of days How much your friendship means to me In a thousand little ways.

But you've played such a part In all I do or try to be I want to tell you thank you For being friends with me!

Dear friends, Let us love one another, for love comes from God. 1 John 4:7

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.