Thursday, August 7, 2008

Camp Granada

Camp Granada Hello muddah, hello faddah Here I am at Camp Granada

Camp is very entertaining And they say we'll have some fun if it stops raining.

I went hiking with Joe Spivy He developed poison ivy You remember Leonard Skinner He got ptomaine poisoning last night after dinner

. All the counselors hate the waiters And the lake has alligators And the head coach wants no sissies So he reads to us from something called Ulysses.

How I don't want this should scare ya But my bunkmate has malaria You remember Jeffrey Hardy They're about to organize a searching party.

Take me home, oh muddah, faddah Take me home, I hate Granada Don't leave me out in the forest where I might get eaten by a bear. Take me home I promise I will not make noise Or mess the house with other boys

. Oh please don't make me stay I've been here one whole day. Dearest faddah, darling muddah, How's my precious little bruddah Let me come home, if you miss me I would even let Aunt Bertha hug and kiss me

. Wait a minute, it's stopped hailing. Guys are swimming, guys are sailing Playing baseball, gee that's better Muddah, faddah kindly disregard this letter.

No comments: